JS-Kit Comments

.

rss

Friday, November 6, 2009

How maximize your athletic potential?

There are stories all over about people who seem shorter, weaker, and slower than you are, yet with better verticals than you. But if you’ve tried everything available to gain inches on your vert, and still haven’t succeeded, then you may be asking yourself: “What do they

XX. Olympic games Munich 1972 Krešimir Ćosić o...Image via Wikipedia

have that I don’t?”

The difference between those athletes and you

To become an athlete you have to learn to be successful during your workout routine. Most people think trial and error will get them there, but the truth is this: if trial and error were all it took, YOU and everyone else would be DUNKING by now! Instead, most people after struggling for too long, finally give up on their dreams. This is really too bad, because it’s actually possible for ANYONE to add 10 inches to their vertical.

Strategy #1: Be Confident.

Sounds simple enough, right? Actually, this is one of the biggest hurdles for vertical jump wannabes. The market is so glutted with products, it takes something special to get the results you want. You need a program that’s not just going to get you 3 inches, or 6 inches. You need a program that will help you add AT LEAST 10 inches to your vert, or you won’t be reaching your maximum potential.

There’s an old quote that goes: “If you’re going to do something, do it right or not at all.” You want to have access to the BEST and most quality program available, that will bring you the most gains.

So to be confident, you have to know that the workout routine you’re giving your time to is based on CORRECT scientific principles.

Here’s someone who must have trained correctly…
Hey, I'm Benjamin Garsia, I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I found Jacob Hillers program on the internet and by reading his site, I immediately saw that this is the program which will make me dunk. I've done air alert and all those other gimmick jump programs and only got minimum results.

I'm only 5'10 and been doing the program for about 1 and half months and I can hang off the rim. I play point guard and sometimes I will out rebound a center because the jump manual has made me quick off the jump and fast for the ball.

Thanks for reading I give Jacobs program 10/10 bye.

Find out more : Click HERE



0 comments:


Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location
 

Community

blogarama - the blog directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory TopOfBlogs Health blogs CommentLuv Enabled

Followers

Get tips and reviews on Sports and Fitness for the Modern People